Re: [polarsys-iwg] Next Polarsys telco on Thursday 12th at 17:00 (Paris time)

Hello.

Probably Indra will be unable to attend to the telco.

One of the points of the agenda is “Status of the infrastructure and experimentation.” I would like to give my official report here instead of in the telco:

·        The infrastructure seems to be working correctly. In Bugzilla, we cannot create bugs for all the components. OPEES is working with Eclipse Foundation on this subject.

·        The experimentations are being performed. The first version of the Experimentation Report is already delivered and available for all the partners. Currently we are having some interesting feedback that will lead to a new version of the Report (v1.02).

·        Experiments of services 4.1 and 4.2 require the use of the metamodel through a tool that Atos is currently working at (Q.A.I.). Indra has distributed a guide to use this Q.A.I.

Regards,

Jorge J. Rodríguez Vázquez
Researcher
Technological Innovation