[polarsys-iwg] Reminder - Polarsys meeting and Eclipse Day Toulouse 2012 - Time to register

Dear all,

I kindly remind you that we have a meeting planned in Toulouse on May 23rd, and the Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th (see the current version of the program at http://www.eclipsedaytoulouse.com/en/sessions/).

The meeting on May 23rd will be hosted by ENSEEIHT, and we try to make it possible to have a part of the meeting in common with the Auto IWG with which we share a lot of concerns and more specifically about tools qualifications.

For the May 23rd meeting, the agenda is still open to your proposals so do not hesitate to send me proposal.

I updated the hotel information on the Eclipse Day toulouse web site - http://www.eclipsedaytoulouse.com/en/venue/. Please do not wait too long before booking your hotel: Toulouse is a very appreciated city at the end of May.

Regards,
Gaël Blondelle
+33 672 120 226

Back to the top