[polarsys-iwg] Invitation to next Polarsys meeting in Toulouse, and minutes from the Bilbao Meeting.

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to the next Polarsys Meeting hosted by ENSEEIHT in Toulouse on May 23rd.
Details of the meeting are available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/ToulouseMay2012Meeting

The meeting will be followed by the Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th, when we will have a specific Polarsys track and which will be a great dissemination opportunity for OPEES/Polarsys. We also try to organize video interviews for OPEES dissemination during this day, and we may be able to record some of the Polarsys presentations.

Please book the date, and fill in the doodle to indicate your participation: http://www.doodle.com/iv8eys5yc6x59q2u

Additionally, I also put online the presentations of the last Face to Face meeting in Bilbao: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/BilbaoFace2Face
This Bilbao meeting was very interesting in terms of content and interaction and I invite you to give a look at all the presentations, and especially the presentation of:
  - Eclipse processes by Wayne Beaton and Janet Campbell: As Polarsys leverages the Eclipse infrastructure, we have to conform to these processes.
  - Issues faced by Astrium regarding to the evolution of Topcased and the integration of MDT/Papyrus: This is a typical governance issue for which Polarsys must help.
  - End User Benefits which covers an in-depth presentation of Polarsys: Extract what you need to convince your stakeholders from this presentation.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Obeo

Back to the top