Re: [polarsys-iwg] [Openmdd-itea] [polarsys-infra] Polarsys/OPEES face 2 face meeting in Bilbao on March 13th and March 14th

Hi Dominique,

You are right, we have to provide the next meetings date/location more in advance.

I can already tell you that the final review for the OPEES ITEA2 project is planned for December 12th afternoon in Paris, and we may plan for a Polarsys meeting before or after the review.

We will also have a meeting on late May or June, and another meeting in September. I should be able to give you locations and dates very soon.

Additionally, we will have a meeting during Eclipse Con and Eclipse Con Europe.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
OPEES project leader
Obeo