Re: [polarsys-iwg] Intecs participation in Polarsys

Dear Silvia,

Thank you very much to open the 2012 message flow for the mailing list with such good news!

We were aware of the interest from Intecs after our discussions with Paolo Panaroni and Lei Pi, and we are glad to see this announce on the list.

We are working on the charter to prepare it for public review (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/Charter for the current Draft) and are setting up the organisation to have a telco each two weeks to track the progress of Polarsys. Ralph should announce the details of the first Polarsys telco soon.

Thank you for your support and welcome onboard.

Gaël Blondelle
Obeo
+33 672 120 226