Re: [polarsys-iwg] FW: [eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Creation of the M2M Industry Working Group

polarsys-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 13/12/2011 20:57:17:
> I think that from the beginning of 2012, we can start planning for
> weekly or bi-weekly conf call in order to follow the progress of the
> implementation of Polarsys.

That's a very good idea, I think having such regular meeting help to keep track on past and ongoing actions. However, it would be particularly important to have a leader for that, somebody that plan the meetings, sends reminders and take the minutes.
Is there a formally defined partner in the project that is supposed to do that ?

Back to the top