Re: [polarsys-infra] new products for Bugzilla

The structure of Bugzilla naturally follows the project layout.

Top-level projects are represented as as Bugzilla classification.

Projects are represented as Bugzilla products

Functional areas within a project are represented as Bugzilla components

I think this will serve your needs.

We need to start defining one or more top-level projects for Polarsys. I can help with this. Top-level projects define categories of projects. Perhaps we might go with something along the lines of "Tools", "Runtimes", etc. Or maybe TopCased is a top-level project with subprojects defining independent bits of the technology. I don't have answers to these questions. I can help you build the charter [1], but you will have to sort out the overall organization (with my help).

Who can take the lead on defining the overall project structure?

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/Eclipse_Standard_TopLevel_Charter_v1.1.php