Re: [polarsys-infra] [Polarsys Infra] Questions related Alfa Opees infrastructure

Hello Denis,

Thanks for including these links, they will help us to use the infrastructure services.

I encourage everybody to test these links and start the experimentation related to infrastructure services as soon as possible.

Regards

Miguel Rivero Gutierrez de Soto

Researcher
Technological Innovation
Centers of Excellence

Anabel Segura, 7
28
108 Alcobendas, Madrid
Spain

T +34 914 807 934
mrivero@xxxxxxxx
www.indra.es

reduce tu consumo de energía --> size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>