[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [polarsys-infra] Polarsys/OPEES face 2 face meeting in Bilbao on March 13th and March 14th
- From: Dominique Toupin <dominique.toupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:39:31 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Aczr3EyfFVIE88pXTYikof5DoVxACAAI11fA
- Thread-topic: [polarsys-infra] Polarsys/OPEES face 2 face meeting in Bilbao on March 13th and March 14th
I would like to prioritize those meetings, can we have the meetings date/location for the rest of 2012?
From: polarsys-infra-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:polarsys-infra-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaël Blondelle
Sent: February-15-12 7:21 AM
To: polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx; Polarsys Infra; openmdd-itea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [polarsys-infra] Polarsys/OPEES face 2 face meeting in Bilbao on March 13th and March 14th
The OPEES project organizes a Polarsys and OPEES face 2 face meeting hosted by SQS in Bilbao on March 13 and March 14.
Here is the meeting agenda (to be detailed later):
- Tuesday March 13th
* 9:00 - 13:00 OPEES ITEA status and discussion (WP status)
- For OPEES partners only
* 14:30 - 18:00 Polarsys infrastructure and experimentation meeting (with the participation of Ralph Mueller, the Eclipse infrastructure team and the all potential Polarsys members)
- Wednesday March 14th
* 9:00 - 13:00 Polarsys meeting (with the participation of
Ralph Mueller and the all potential Polarsys members)
* 14:30 - 16:00 Wrap up and closing of the meeting
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need a time slot in the agenda to talk about a specific topic.
Telco numbers will be provided for distant people on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.
Please fill in the following doodle to register for the different parts of the meeting and help us organize the meeting:
You will find attached a list of hotels computed by SQS. The exact location of the meeting will be sent later with a more detailed meeting agenda.
+33 672 120 226
polarsys-infra mailing list