Re: [polarsys-infra] infrastructure experimentation

Mike,

I understand your point and this is largely a lack of management on my side. So I apologize.

In fact, we made good progresses on the charter and the membership aspects, and we are almost done on these parts so we hope to publish these things soon.

But inside the OPEES project, most of the experiments should be done in 2012. And for some experiments, we need to be able to work on an infrastructure. We may even be able to submit new "Polarsys-specific" services to this implementation, like services based on gPM.

It is perfectly acceptable that the infrastructure is not ready yet, but the important point is to agree on the fact that OPEES partners will be able to access the Polarsys infrastructure until the end of the project. I expect that for these partners, the access would change on December 21st 2012, which is the end date for OPEES.
If you agree on this, and now that we have users knocking at the door, we can setup the plan to make the infrastructure accessible.

Hopefully, the things will get better as soon as we set up our regular Polarsys telco. I am working with Ralph to launch the first telco either next week or the week after.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
OPEES project leader
Obeo