Re: [polarsys-infra] Need some help to start working with eclipse infrastructure

The Eclipse Development Process requires that a election occur to make somebody into a committer.

An election starts with a nomination, which must include a short bit of text describing the merit demonstrated by the candidate (normally citing one or more bugs that the candidate has contributed to). All existing committers are asked to vote in the election which runs for a minimum of five business days (or until all existing committers have voted). Successful elections must be approved by the PMC before our legal team obtains and validates legal paperwork and the committer is provisioned into the system.

Developers listed in a new project proposal are automatically converted into committers when the project is created.

Will this need to be different for PolarSys?

Wayne