Re: [polarsys-infra] Need some help to start working with eclipse infrastructure

Hi Cedrik,

Thank you for your email.  The Polarsys infrastructure is not completely set
up yet, so at this time adding committers and projects must be done manually
by an administrator.  Once Polarsys is running, account creation and project
management facilities will be available.

The SCM installed on Polarsys is Git.  You can browse the test projects here:
    http://polarsys.org/cgit/

When Polarsys is fully operational we'll post infrastructure updates on this
list.

Thanks,

Denis

==

Hello everybody

I want to add some material to the polarsys infrastructure repository
and to test some features :

Shall I get a commiter ??
How to add the Geneauto project ?
Will I have to add it ?

The SCM : is it Git or SVN ? What is the link to the repository ? Do I
have the acces rights to do it ?

To make short, now that I know where to go, I would like to know how to
go in the frame of OPEES/Polarsys..

Thank you for your support
Best regards
Cedric Gava