[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[polarsys-infra] Need some help to start working with eclipse infrastructure
- From: "cedric.gava@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cedric.gava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:56:26 +0100
- Accept-language: fr-FR
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AczUVnvXdfPNGvKTQK2ZWQk9Y0QRDQ==
- Thread-topic: Need some help to start working with eclipse infrastructure
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111115 Thunderbird/8.0
I want to add some material to the polarsys infrastructure repository
and to test some features :
Shall I get a commiter ??
How to add the Geneauto project ?
Will I have to add it ?
The SCM : is it Git or SVN ? What is the link to the repository ? Do I
have the acces rights to do it ?
To make short, now that I know where to go, I would like to know how to
go in the frame of OPEES/Polarsys..
Thank you for your support