[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pmf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.pmf
- From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of emo)
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:00:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/). The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:
* Project home page (projecturl = http://www.eclipse.org/pmf) does not have
an "About <project>","About This Project" or "Information about <project>"
link. Projects are required to provide that standard link on their home
page (see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/standard-link-on-home-page.php) .
The 'About' link should point to this URL:
* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.