Re: [pmf-dev] Basic rules of PMF and eclipse talks

> Yves, in the case of your way to read the proposal is the one that
> everyone
> understand :
>
> Does it mean that the initial list was exhaustive ?
> Does it means that new solution/technologies will be de facto excluded ?
> Does it means that we need to create a new eclipse project for the same
> purpose : UI modeling ?
Olivier,

It is said clearly that the project can be extended. But to extend the
scope and the content, we need to passe by PMC and community.

I propose we organize a Bof in eclipsecon with PMC members and all others.
You can ask them directly the questions. And make this kind of decision
together with PMC. Is it reasonable?

Best regards
Yves YANG