Re: [platform-webdav-dev] Support for FormBased Authentication ?

You are correct, the WebDAV project is in maintenance mode and hasn't been
worked on in many months.

As for a contact person, this mailing list is probably your best bet. Or if
you would like to contribute code, then I would recommend entering a bug
report and submiting a patch.