Re: [platform-webdav-dev] HTTPS for WebDAV

You are correct, there is currently no HTTPS support for the WebDAV
plug-in. There is currently no active work on this plug-in but we are
willing to take contributions from the community if someone wants to work
on the code. See the Platform/WebDAV component in Bugzilla for a list of
open issues.