[platform-webdav-dev] It's time to put it in the SDK

I'd like to request FTP/WebDav be incorporated into the 3.1 Eclipse SDK and the separate download be removed. In the past the argument was that it wasn't as well tested or up to the quality standards of the rest of the SDK, but it has been working great for me and others for a couple of years.

There are too many separate packages on the download page so this would help a little to reduce clutter there (and I'm tired of downloading it over and over with each build :). If this needs a bugzilla entry opened I'll be happy to do that.

Back to the top