Re: [platform-webdav-dev] mv.string data type used by Microsoft Exchange 2000

I finally figured out how retrieve the value of mv.string fields.
Basically, I had to specify allprop for propfind.  Then the value for
mv.string was filled out.  If I specified I wanted that particular property
in the propfind , then it didn't work.

Now I have another question: Is it possible to set an mv.string field using
proppatch?

                      Paul D
                      Reiners/Burlingame/IBM@IBM        To:       platform-webdav-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      US                                cc:       Eva Platten/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  [platform-webdav-dev] mv.string data type used by Microsoft Exchange 2000
                      platform-webdav-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      04/05/2004 03:57 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-webdav-dev

Does Eclipse WebDAV support the mv.string data type used by Microsoft
Exchange 2000?  I tried doing a propfind for a property with this data type
(urn:schemas:calendar:rrule).  No error occurred but the value returned was
empty (<g:rrule></g:rrule>).

Note that mv.string indicates a property that can contain multiple string
values, each string encased in an XML element.