Re: [platform-webdav-dev] Sample WebDAV clients?

The WebDAV support is not available in the Eclipse SDK but is a separate
download at the bottom of the same download page. I don't believe that the
package that you are referring to exists there, but there is a WebDAV team
provider that you can use to sync with a target.

platform-webdav-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/03/2004 05:36:49 PM:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for sample WebDAV clients. A previous posting mentioned
> that some examples were in the package 'org.eclipse.team.examples.
> core.webdav'. I downloaded the latest version of eclipse but didn't
> see this package or the project.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Eva
> eplatten@xxxxxxxxxx