Re: [platform-webdav-dev] FTP plugin not working for 3.0

Please enter a bug report against Platform/WebDAV with details of your
problem including steps to reproduce it. I am able to share a project with
a WebDAV server and synchronize its contents without problems with the
latest integration build.

Thanks.

platform-webdav-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 12/10/2003 02:26:25 AM:

> I'm using 3.0 for almost all my work, but i'm still stuck with 2.1 for a
> few projects for which i need the FTP plugin that is not working for
> 3.0. I'd like to use a single version for everything so, please, could
> you migrate FTP plugin to true 3.0 support for the  next M6?
> Thanks,  Gabriele

Back to the top