Re: [platform-webdav-dev] WebDAV progress and CVS?

You will need to be more specific about what you are proposing for a DeltaV client.  In particular, its not at all clear to me how you build a good UI for it since so much is discovery based and optional, and thus its more of a connectivity API then a model from which a user model is evident.

A deltaV client would be interesting to have, but we aren't really putting any work into DAV, as mentioned.

Kevin

Sung Kim <hunkim@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-webdav-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2003 04:06 PM