Re: [platform-webdav-dev] webdav clients

The original DAV4J is no longer supported, but is available as is from the
IBM alphaworks site.
The eclipse webdav client code is avilable from eclipse.org<g>
It is 2518 compliant and supports digest authentication.  It would require
a provider for the https socket support, and this can be easily added as
the socket factory to the httpclient code.

Regards,
Tim

                      A Felix
                      <techie_rustam@xxxxxxxxx>         To:       platform-webdav-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      platform-webdav-dev-admin@        Subject:  [platform-webdav-dev] webdav clients
                      eclipse.org

                      24/05/2002 17:23
                      Please respond to
                      platform-webdav-dev

Hi,

 I want to use one WebDAV client for writing some
application, but I'm not able to decide which client
to use :((
There are following choices available for me:
1. DAV4J 2. Slide 3. Skunkdav 4. Eclipse
I want client to be rfc2518 compliant and it should
support digest authentication as well as HTTPS.
Also, tell me where can I get the source code for
DAV4J?

Any suggestions??

Thank you,
 -af