Re: [platform-webdav-dev] WebDAV repository support

Martin,

I'm not in control of the plan -- so I'll let those guys answer the
question authoritatively.

However, there is currently no documentation explicitly describing the
proposed webdav support.  From the Eclipse point of view it will fit into
the team 2.0 API model, and emit webdav compliant commands from the
repository driver end.  These will be to the WebDAV standards described in
RFC2518 and RFC3253.

The Eclipse user will experience integration through project sharing and
context menus for team operations, etc.

Regards,
Tim

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           "Martin Dulisch"          |
|         |           <mdulisch@xxxxxxxxxx>     |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           platform-webdav-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           09/04/2002 12:33          |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           platform-webdav-dev       |
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                    |
  |       To:       <platform-webdav-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                          |
  |       Subject:  [platform-webdav-dev] WebDAV repository support                                                    |
  |                                                                                                                    |

Hi webdav developers,

in the 2.0 plan i have seen that there should come a webdav
repository support. I am interested in the status of this
point. Will it come? How will the support look like? Is
there any docu describing the concept? Can the webdav
support be compared to the cvs support (context menu)?

Thank you for any info
Martin