Re: [platform-webdav-dev] (no subject)

I agree it would be good if there was a reference implementation.

In the meantime you can use the code in Eclipse project org.eclipse.webdav
as a client (against any compatible server).
Your choices for Java-based servers currently include DAV4J and Slide.

A full listing of WebDAV clients and servers (in a variety of languages)
can be found at http://www.webdav.org/projects/

Good luck.

Regards,
Tim