[platform-vcm-dev] ProjectSets

I'm getting a warning ("Element 'projectSet' is not legal as a child of
element 'null'" AND "Element 'projectSet' is not legal in the enclosing
extension point") for the following fragment of plugin.xml.

<extension point="org.eclipse.team.core.projectSets">
                <projectSet  id="net.sourceforge.perforce.core.perforcenature"
                        class="net.sourceforge.perforce.ui.internal.P4ProjectSetSerializer"/>
        </extension>

Can anybody explain these warnings?

I'm not really familiar with ProjectSets.  Can anyone point me at some
documentation, or explain them to me?

David