RE: [platform-vcm-dev] Reserved edit

The only thing you need to do to get this item added to the 3.0 plan is implement it, test it and then submit the patch;-). If you decide to tackle this, the development team for Team/CVS will be happy to answer any questions you have but we already have far to many committed items to consider doing this ourselves for 3.0.

Michael

"Ias" <iasandcb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

23/08/2003 04:25 PM