From: <fergal.o'flynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 5:02 AM
Subject: [platform-vcm-dev] CVSNT Repository ?

> I've been trying to get a CVSNT 2.0.5 repository set up to use with WSAD.
> have CVSNT running. Now I open WSAD and try to add a CVS repository
> location, I fill in all the details and I get  "an unable to validate"
> error saying IO exception occurred: Connection refused: c:/cvsrespo/test:
> no such repository.
> This repository definitely exists on my CVSNT set up. I've installed the
> CVSNT and the WSAD on my PC, which is windows 2000.
> Is the problem related to my user's authority or might it be the fact that
> I'm using CVSNT with WSAD ?
> Do I possibly need to set myself up as  a CVS user ?
>
> Any suggestions would be helpful.         Thanks.

> Notice of Confidentiality
>
> This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that
may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message
(or authorised to receive it for the intended recipient) you may not copy,
forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
and delete it from your system.