[platform-vcm-dev] right-click=>Team on Editor

I've written a right-click=>Team=>{Commit, Show Resource In History, Sync With Repository} for the Java editor.  This was
essentially just wrapping the regular Team actions as IEditorActionDelegates.  My problem, though, is that I don't know how to make
it non-CVS-centric, because I am directly using org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.ui.actions.  For instance, on the
SyncWithRepositoryEditorAction I need to use SyncView, but I'm not sure if there is a factory method for generically creating a
CompareInput (I'm directly instantiating a CVSSyncCompareInput).  Is that just "the way it is", or are there some API's I should be
checking out?  I want to make sure I'm implementing it properly before I put it out there for other people to use.

ms

Back to the top