From: Vladimir Grishchenko [mailto:vladgri@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:20 AM
To: platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-vcm-dev] .project and .classpath modification
notification

Hello,

We found a little problem while versioning .project and .classpath
files. Our repository provider is "pessimistic" and local files are kept
in read-only state until they are checked out. We do not get a chance to
perform any action to clear read-only flag because there is no
modification notification whenever project properties are modified
thorough the project property page. The result is that project property
modification fails with an error saying that project file is read-only
and cannot be modified. Did anyone get this problem before?

Thanks,
Vladimir.