[platform-vcm-dev] Security fix available from cvshome.org for CVS 1.11.4 and earlier servers

I thought members of our community would be interested in the following:

From http://ccvs.cvshome.org/servlets/NewsItemView?newsID=51&JServSessionIdservlets=ngbreue7a1:

CVS 1.11.5 has been released. This release fixes a major security vulnerability in the CVS server. CVS client builds are not affected. The Common Vulnerabilities and
Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the name CAN-2003-0015 to this issue. See the text of CAN-2003-0015 for more information.

News item also available at http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/012003.html

Cheers,
Kevin

PS.  And yes, we've already updated eclipse.org :)

Back to the top