[platform-vcm-dev] CVS - SSH - and Passwords

I am new to Eclipse and I’m trying to use the CVS integration. My server uses ssh for authentication. I am running on Windows 2000 and the server is a RedHat box. I noticed that the FAQ says that ssh should be setup to login without a password. However, each time I try to log in with ssh (from the command line) ssh asks me for a password. When I use WinCVS, I am able to enter the password when performing cvs operations. With Eclipse, I do not get a popup window to enter a password.

Can anyone tell me how to set up ssh to not require a password and/or how to configure Eclipse to let me enter the ssh password?

Many thanks in advance.

David R Robison

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

http://www.openroadsconsulting.com