Re: [platform-vcm-dev] bugzilla 24724: permission bits

Michael> Also, I hope Keith has entered a bug report for the import
Michael> case. If so, could you let me know the bug number?

Tom> I don't think he has entered a bug for this.  It is on my to-do list.
Tom> Hopefully I'll get to it soon.

I went ahead and got it out of the way.  Bugzilla 25748.  I reported
it against the VCM component; I don't know if that is correct.

Chances are I'll write a hacky patch for this too.  I suspect the real
fix is to push permission bits into the core.  That looks like a big
job, but I'm relatively naive here.  How hard is it?

Tom

Back to the top