Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Eclipse CVS Branching error

Muchoki,

Eclipse only supports CVS 1.11.1p1 and beyond (or 1.11.1.3 if your using
CVSNT).

Michael

                      Muchoki Gilbert
                      <gilbert.muchoki@winter         To:      "'platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      thur.ch>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject: [platform-vcm-dev] Eclipse CVS Branching error
                      platform-vcm-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      10/04/2002 06:23 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-vcm-dev

I am constantly getting an error message with no details when I try to
create a branch from a version.

The error message I get is Error Branching Resources and no reasons are
given.  Any ideas on what might be wrong.

I can synchronize, commit and version but not branch.  I am running CVS
1.11 and Eclipse 2.0.1 on windows platform.

many thanks!

gilbert