Re: [platform-vcm-dev] EXT CVS

I don't think you can. We just use Runtime.exec(); there's no way to tell
an external program to open its windows behind yours, as far as I know.

Eric Molitor <eric.molitor@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/26/2002 10:59 AM
Please respond to platform-vcm-dev

        To:     "'platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-vcm-dev] EXT CVS

Just a feature request. I looked through the archive and didn't see
mention
of this. I'm using ext to provide CVS authentication. When the external
program is launched its brought to the foreground over the top of eclipse.
It would be nice to have a feature to "background" the external program
when
launched.

Eric Molitor | Developer | w: 972-303-3700 | f: 972-303-3800