[platform-vcm-dev] converting VCM to Team

I got my hands on a "Ready for WebSphere Studio Software Integration
Requirements" draft. One of the required items for team integration is the
availability of "orderly migration of projects and resources to 2.0"
mechanism if VCM 1.0 was supported. I didn't see anything in the new API
that helps to accomplish this task. Does this mean that repository providers
have to figure out internal stuff like how VCM1.0 stored sync info and
project sharing information and try to reconstruct it as a part of migration
process? I can see that not all pieces of information might be needed for
every provider, but stuff like repository location seems required.

Just want to get an idea...

Thanks,
Vladimir.

Back to the top