Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Sync view reusable pieces will become internal

Cool!

Still, I think the right answer is that we will leave it marked internal,
then do an API review of it post 2.0.  As a client of it we would really
appreciate your feedback/participation at that time.

This is in everyone's benefit.  For example, if we declare it API now, then
even if you had feedback and requests for improvement, we may not be able
to act on them due to API compatibility rules.

Cheers,
Kevin

                      Boris Pruessmann
                      <boris+mailinglists.platform-vcm-dev@prue         To:      <platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ssmann.org>                                       cc:
                      Sent by:                                          Subject: Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Sync view reusable pieces
                      platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx                will become internal

                      05/07/2002 02:26 PM
                      Please respond to platform-vcm-dev

You're right. I started to use them a while ago to provide a
synchronisation view for my Perforce integration, similar to the cvs one.

- Boris