RE: [platform-vcm-dev] Repository Providers: Show off your provid er!

MKS Inc.
Source Integrity Enterprise Edition

MKS Inc. has historically provided robust SCM integrations between MKS
Source Integrity Enterprise and IBM Visual Age for Java & WebSphere Studio
Advanced.  That tradition is  maintained with our easy to use SCM
integration into all WebSphere Studio Workbench (Eclipse) based products.
Version control commands can be accessed from within your WebSphere Studio
tool of choice, while viewing important file status updates through your
bookmark window. This functionality is available today in the latest version
of MKS Source Integrity Enterprise Edition.

MKS will utilize the many advanced capabilities provided through the new
Team API in the second generation of our Source Integrity Enterprise /
WebSphere integration, available in the Summer of 2002.

For more information on how MKS can support your cross platform development
efforts, click here (http://www.mks.com/special/directmail/IBM_MKS.pdf), or
visit our IBM Partner Microsite at: http://www.mks.com/partners/ibm.

Adam Terrenzio
Software Engineer, Research and Development, MKS Inc., www.mks.com