Re: [platform-vcm-dev] How to use an already checked out cvs-project in Eclipse?

Hi,
I tried this, and can see the update/commit/etc. CVS action in the Team menue.
but as soon as i try to update the project i get the error message
"Resource /proj1 ist not child of project proj1"

what does this mean and
how do i make /proj1 a child of my project ?

bodo