Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Team CVS 2.0, input desired for FAQ and Getting Started

Just thought I had seen it referred to in the docs.  Probably the ones
about getting Eclipse from CVS.  I imagine that people that are using CVS
to grab source from some big Open Source project like Eclipse are only
doing so to see the source and do not necessarily want to compile it.

Mark

                    Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                       To:     platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    platform-vcm-dev-admin@e       cc:
                    clipse.org                     Subject:     Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Team CVS 2.0, input desired for
                                                    FAQ and Getting Started

                    02/07/02 03:24 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-vcm-dev

Excellent list Mark, thanks!

>>7)  Might want to provide tip about turning off automatic build on
resource
>>modification prior to checking out a project.

I don't understand the concern here.
You should only be getting one build cycle once all the resources have
been brought in.  Is this not what you are seeing?
This should also be true for checking out multiple projects in one menu
operation.

Thanks again for the great feedback,
Kevin

"Mark Phippard" <MarkP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>