Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Ignoring CVS directories in the JDT Builder...

It appears that somewhere recently JDT has changed this back to an error
(thanks to James for spotting).  I am using integration build 0129.

The important point though is that its no longer a critical error: before
the build stopped when it hit this error.

Kevin

Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/01/2002 01:27 PM