RE: [platform-vcm-dev] Team 2.0 work going to builds, but plugins are turned off

Hi Geoff,

Yes, this change is still planned.  We were holding off on it because we
didn't want to destabilize an important customer that was trying to get a
prototype done.

We hope to propose the required changes to the community within the next
week or so.

Thanks for the feedback,
Kevin

"Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>