Re: [platform-vcm-dev] ModTime invalid format

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the feedback!  For now, this mail list is probably the best
place for people to post problems in our 2.0 work.  Since its not going
into builds yet, and since the 1.0 VCM work is stable, our bugzilla bucket
is not very active at the moment.

I'm not sure when we will get to internationalization issues in the 2.0
Team work, so you may have to do your trick in the interim.

I should also mention that the 2.0 Team work has undergone significant
rework in the last two weeks in order to reduce the number of classes and
speed performance.  We expect to be self hosting again soon, and are
pleased that there is interest in the current work.

Thanks,
Kevin

Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/12/2001 01:58 AM