Re: [platform-vcm-dev] General mechanism for saving project meta data ?

Kevin,

I just wanted to know if something is planned and what. Now I know that I
shouldn't make too many changes when copying the classes ;)

Boris

--
"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but
people built perfectly good brick walls long before they knew why

Back to the top