Re: [platform-vcm-dev] History view

As a side note, James' work will be a custom CVS piece, not a reusable
History view (since there is no history API in ITeamProvider).

"James Moody/OTT/OTI" <James_Moody@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/23/2001 10:43 AM
Please respond to platform-vcm-dev

        To:     platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-vcm-dev] History view

Now that our 2.0 code is released, and in the spirit of open
communication...

I'm starting work on a History view for the team CVS UI. I'll use the
history view in the VCM component as a base. After I get it ported I want
to make some improvements to handle such things as multi-line comments
better than they are currently handled (which is not at all...).

I'll post updates here when I release code.

james