Re: [platform-vcm-dev] VCM plugin for StarTeam

I'll make sure an announcement gets posted to the mailing list. Moreover,
once it gets initially released we'll move all discussion related to its
development and implementation to this mailing list.

james

Ringo De Smet <ridesmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/14/2001 01:11 PM