Re: [platform-vcm-dev] VCM plugin for StarTeam

Hi Ringo,

We are keen to validate our story and API against as many repositories as
possible, so your offer is greatly valued.

If you already have Java bindings then that certainly helps a lot.  You
should wait until we start releasing the 2.0 work to eclipse.org (should
be happening in next week or so). The delta between 1.0 and 2.0 is
significant, so starting work based on 1.0 will be a waste of time.  You
should also understand that the 2.0 will be in considerable flux over the
next month.

I don't know what's involved in starting a subproject; I will forward your
request.

Kevin

Ringo De Smet <ridesmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx