[platform-update-dev] Software Updates Manager leaves my plug-in in ./plugins after deinstallation.

Good day! Ganymede, Linux. I've developed plug-in, simple feature and update-site for installation and installed it; then I've uninstalled my plug-in. Corresponding feature-directory was removed from ./features, but plug-in itself (.jar-file) wasn't removed physically from ./plugins. However, plug-in doesn't work after deinstallation. (In Eclipse Europe 3.3 this plug-in was removed physically after deinstallation.) Why does Software Updates Manager leaves my plug-in in ./plugins directory after deinstallation? Is it BUG? Or it's feature? If it's feature, is documentation for this behaviour, is it described somewhere?

Back to the top