[platform-update-dev] Installing third party DLL's during plugin installation...

Hy everybody,

Can someone please tell me is third party DLL's can be copied on the client machine during a plugin installation. The same for running scripts when installing a plugin.

Can you point me to some resources in this direction if this can be done. Otherwise. what can I do to make sure the user has the needed DLL dependencies on his machine.

Also is there a way to find out the OS of the user installing the plugin such that during the installation the correct binaries are sent to him?

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
MCSA, MCDBA, MCAD