Re: [platform-update-dev] Call for short-term help

No problem, I gave you the credit for being the first and posted mine
anyway :-):

http://dejan-glozic.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-need-you-to-help-installupdate.html

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D1/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4850

             "Alex Blewitt"
             <alex.blewitt@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse Platform Update component
             platform-update-d         developers list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/11/2007 04:29          Re: [platform-update-dev] Call for
             PM                        short-term help

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
             Update component
             developers list."
             <platform-update-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I think I jumped ahead of you ...

http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t93087.html

Alex.

On 11/04/07, Dejan Glozic <dejan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Blog on the way :-).
>
> Regards,
>
> Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
> Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
> D1/R0Q/8200/MKM
> IBM Canada Ltd.
> Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
> Fax. 905 413-4850
>

>              Chris Aniszczyk
>              <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
>              Sent by:
>              platform-update-d         "Eclipse Platform Update component
>              ev-bounces@eclips         developers list."
>              e.org                     <platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

>              04/11/2007 03:54
Subject
>              PM                        Re: [platform-update-dev] Call for
>                                        short-term help
>
>              Please respond to
>              "Eclipse Platform
>              Update component
>              developers list."
>              <platform-update-
>              dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> I'm always willing to pitch in when I can. Most of the critical product
> related patches are in from my end. There are only a few bugs open
without
> patches.
>
> Dejan, this is almost blog worthy :) No better way to ask for help than
> shaming the community into helping you.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ---
> Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
> http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1 860 839 2465
>
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic26569.gif)Inactive hide details for
Dejan